Now ends the best night-shift we’ve had so far! Not only did I have three cups of hot-chocolate, there were three successful IKMT tows! Other things went swimmingly as well, including some good singing over the radios on deck. At the end of it all, these tows were very good news for my research.
- More lesson plans are on the blog! Fun activities include building a zooplankton, playing in mud, and finding out what floats your boat! 6 years ago
- Check out a new CalEchoes Highlight video (under Videos! on our blog) -- youtube.com/watch?v=PVrly9… via @youtube 6 years ago
- CalEchoes at Birch Aquarium SEA days this Saturday 11-3pm. Hope to see you there! 6 years ago
- first lesson plan is up! what floats your boat? check it out for daily theme one: https://calechoes.wordpress.com/daily-learning-themes/ 7 years ago
- @oystersgarter yea, poor octopus! better than staying on board and becoming part of the cruise collections, though... re:octopus release 7 years ago